It's getting close to departure time. I mainly squandered today slacking off when I should have been cramming on my make-up work instead of waiting until now to finish it. Oh well.
Also, the name of the blog is supposed to come across as snarky and witty instead of sentimental and emotional. When we went the first time to China, I had so many people say "Oh you'll have such an amazing time! This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity!" Well, they were all wrong. Oddly enough, no one has said that to me about this trip. So the name of the blog is just my way of saying "Hey, don't make innocent comments that may end up proving false years down the line. Because if you do, I'll blog about it and laugh at you." (My life is so pathetic)
And yeah, the word opportunity is spelled wrong in the title/url. I was about to collapse from exhaustion when making this last night, so I wasn't running on maximum brain capacity, but I'm going to pretend it was an intentional error. I'll let you all come up with your own ideas as to why I would do that.
Seriously though, thanks to the people who have left comments. It's encouraging to know others are excited as well and are praying for us.
Back to work now. I guess my next update will take place on the other side of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nick you're family is so freakin sweet!
~Ocea
Post a Comment