We stopped at the KFC inside Walmart, and it was delicious (even though it took 30 minutes to get our food). I can't wait to eat real food back home.
After that, we were done for the day. It was nice. I took a three hour nap, woke up for a couple hours, and then went to sleep for the night and woke up at 6 this morning. Even with all that sleep I'm still pretty tired. It will be nice once I'm back home to get into a normal sleeping routine.
This morning we didn't have to leave the hotel until 10, so we enjoyed the hotel's continental breakfast. Then we went to the Tengweng Pavillion, which was awesome. Instead of describing it, you can just see the pictures.
We're in for the night again, which will be nice. We're ordeirng Pizza Hut tonight (which will hopefully be better than the Pizza Hut in Beijing), but other than that, it's just relaxing. Tomorrow we get to visit a rural farming village, I can't wait to see that.
Isabella is doing great, and so is everyone else. There really isn't a whole lot left to say as these past two days have been slow paced. My sister just handed me a piece of paper that said "Gugu doof", so I guess that's something. I'll update again tonight if anything exciting happens, otherwise it will be tomorrow.
I bet this is prettier than anything you've seen today
This is from a performance done inside the Pavillion. When these dancers came out, Eliana turned to mom and said "They're skimpy"
I have the best sisters in the world
Everyone loves me, what can I say?
Ana helping feed Isabella

3 comments:
Nicholas,
Your photos & captions and posts are entertaining! Maybe your calling is to be a travel writer - that is, a comedic travel writer!
Love,
Aunt Marge, Uncle Garry and Ben
Nick, KFC and Pizza Hut??? You're in a different country and you're eating pizza and chicken. Step out of the comfort zone. Eat some of those chicken feet at breakfast. :)
PS: The pic of Ana (Word Up, China) is my favorite.
Dan
Hi Nicholas - I love the captions on your pictures !! Too funny !! Do you want a chocolate pie when you get home ? I read the plea for home made food. :) Keep up the awesome blogging. I love it !!
Aunt Minow
PS - what do you think Isabella will call me since you and Ana both came up witha different name for me? ha ha ha
Post a Comment