The long flight is over. I've gotten sleep (even though I'm still sorta on China time, because it's 130 AM here and I should be going to bed now).
What an awesome and unforgettable trip it was. I'm so grateful that I was able to experience something at that magnitude at such a young age (for the second time, no less). The flights were absolutely terrible, but walking out to a dozen people at the airport was so encouraging. And then having several homecooked dishes made for us, all of our grocery shopping done, our lawn mowed, and having all of the stressing out over my dad's work burning down done for us (they made calls and made sure my dad still had a job, that way when they told us we didn't have anything to worry about at all) was such a tremendous blessing.
It's back to the daily grind for me Monday. I certainly have a different perspective though about "having" to go to school and work.
I just started my new blog that will just be my thoughts on things from daily life. I had such a good time doing this one and everyone had such nice things to say about it that I couldn't resist starting another. The url is http://www.nicksmagicalutopia.blogspot.com. I hope you guys check it out.
Alright, this is the end. I had such a great time reading everybody's comments, and now that I'm back I found out about more people who read every post but just didn't comment. It's so awesome knowing people cared enough to follow this, and I really want to thank everyone for doing so. And I'll be sure to do another blog once I adopt from China too (which would be a thrice in a lifetime opPROtunity, heh).
Bye everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see you adopt from China! That's awesome. We had a great time with you this time around. We miss you already.
P.S. I replied to your comment on our blog by leaving a comment after yours on our blog. I didn't know how to reply otherwise. I'm new to this....
Post a Comment